i-body technology has the following improvements:
- Durable electrode material for a long service life
- Permanently elastic stretching areas made of latex-free silicone for optimal fit and easy cleaning
- Magnetic contacting for easy handling and secure connection
- Hygiene function – Holistically anti-bacterial and tested product for the highest-possible hygiene requirements
- Compressions pads – An innovative system for optimal adaptation of electrodes to different body structures during movement
- Functional fabric – Spun-dyed yarn and a special knitted structure for high flexibility and durability
Please check the following support video where you can see the Buttocks belts and check the proper application: LINK
- Please make sure not to pull the silicone to position the belt.
- You are able to use the new i-body buttocks belts with the current cable sets and also your current type of buttocks belts, arm and leg electrodes are compatible with the new i-body technology cables.
Washing symbols are located on the i-body® straps, the i-body® belt, the i-body® and the underwear. Obey these washing symbols: Hand wash only.
Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Wash using normal cycle at 40 °C. Use Clean & fresh detergent exclusively. Use the supplied laundry net.
If you have any questions, please free to ask on email@example.com!