The introduction of the i-body Electrode Vest Shell product is meant to extend the life time of the vest. If you have a technical malfunction of the vest electrodes, then you are able to exchange only those, without replacing the whole vest. This is more economical and more environmentally friendly.
-body technology has the following improvements:
- Durable electrode material for a long service life
- Permanently elastic stretching areas made of latex-free silicone for optimal fit and easy cleaning
- Magnetic contacting for easy handling and secure connection
- Hygiene function – Holistically anti-bacterial and tested product for the highest-possible hygiene requirements
- Compressions pads – An innovative system for optimal adaptation of electrodes to different body structures during movement
- Functional fabric – Spun-dyed yarn and a special knitted structure for high flexibility and durability
Please check the following support video where you can see the Buttocks belts and check the proper application: LINK
- Please make sure not to pull the silicone to position the vest.
- Previous type of buttocks belts, arm and leg electrodes are compatible with the new i-body technology cables.
- Washing symbols are located on the i-body® straps, the i-body® belt, the i-body® and the underwear.
Obey these washing symbols: Hand wash only. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry from this source. Do not bleach.
- Wash using normal cycle at 40 °C,
- Do not disassemble inner part of the vest.
- Use Clean & fresh detergent exclusively.
- Use the supplied laundry net.
If you have any questions, please free to ask on firstname.lastname@example.org!